Tuesday, April 17, 2012

This BLOG

     The picture of the famous film "The Godfather" has nothing to do with my every entry, I wish this isn't the only post I will have for the blogpage.  Aside from being required to have my own blogsite, it has been my long overdue plan to create my own blog.  And now that I have created one, different subjects and topics is lining up on my mind to talk about here.

     Before I start posting those subjects, I think the best way to cut the ribbon would be introducing myself.   My friends call me RICE (convenient than Raissa?), mas madali daw maalala kasi pagkain.. :)  not really, but filipino loves one syllable names.  I am from the City of Smile "Bacolod" :) I moved in Manila to pursue my studies in Law.
     I love designing, sometimes I think I was Van Gogh or Leonardo da Vinci in my Past life.  I also love performing arts that means I dance ( a lot!) and I sing.  And I have been discovering skills I didn't know I can do until today and might decide to call myself a DIY person or Martha Stewart's minion.   Aside from spending my wee hours studying for my class, I do make-up and styling  for a fee ofcourse in my free time for  weddings, events and etc.

    Now that you have ideas about me, I guess by now you have a clue on what will I be posting about in my blog, --it's gonna be about EVERYTHING. 
     
Stay tune.

Godmomma